Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random tid bits from SE Asia that I forgot to add

1) Flipflops - Lots of places you go to you have to take your shoes off and by the time you leave it's dark so you can end up taking the wrong shoes. So I am now onto my fourth pair of random persons flip-flops!

2) I discovered that in China they don't have Youtube.com, but Youku.com Makes me chuckle for some reason.

3) Laos Market Pt I - Walking through the local market in Laos I found this sight - Toads in a bag all ready to eat. It was so disgusting that I had to film it. Yuck!

">

4) Laos Market Pt II - Walking through the local market in Laos I found this sight - Toads and cockroaches in a bucket (people eat this!!!!). It was so disgusting that I had to film it. Yuck
">

No comments:

Post a Comment